Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Wish I Could Sew and Now I Envy You

Assalamualaikum universe ;)

Wooohooo that would be the longest title i write so far :)
ok now what on one point is that long-long title refer to....? i'll tell you. well i've been blogwalking and being a silent reader lately. i jump one blog to another, and i stumble on these 2 cute carfty blog. oo they're soo creative. Well i haven't read much frankly, but so far it's sooo eye candying ( Err??? is there such a word? eye candying? huhuhu nevermind, u know my english is bad, my bad.. : 3 and i'm sure u'll get my point ;p ) okey literally i enjoy they're post about creative crafty etc. (Stop that gurgle DeYa n tell them who they are!!!).

They are Hayano Handmade and Ucreate ( do a peek on they blog if u dont mind peeps ;D ). Ahhh and they both run a giveaway for this fully pinky month. I'd like to join it (yeahhh! Uh-oh i hope u dont think that i such a giveaway junkie.. uuhmm nononono) but i'll save it for the next post okey hihihihi, bye now.. have a blast week ahead peeps.. oh! and happy lunar year people (better late than never)

2 comments:

  1. oww deya makasih yaa dipromosiin :)
    salam kenal yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very kind of you to visit me. hihihihi. you're welcome ;). salam kenal juga

    ReplyDelete