Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Template Yippiiieee

Assalamualaikum...
i change my blog template today.... and i put some extra words to describe ebout my blog. I like the blog template from the first place. don't you? teehee, anyway i took it from Giselle Jaquenod & Birdies blog. Do a peep to her place if like my template. U'll find another gorgeous template there. Bunch of thanks Gisellleee.... :).
O yeah. i also try to put a translator widget today. Is it to much for a newbie like me wish that many bloggers from other countries will drop by to my Shabby blog? will i'm optimistics kind of person teehee. i don't hope to much that i'll rank up the visitors counters, but i reaalllyy hope (frankly) that u'll like my blog once u visit it. Teehee.
well that's all for today. have a fabulous day Peeps.. ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment